Sublette Economic Resource Council shall promote economic development through activities designed to:
- Identify, support, and facilitate county-wide economic development opportunities.
- Promote sustainable job creation through information sharing, grant procurement, and workforce education.
- Encourage and recruit local, regional and statewide entrepreneurial business initiatives for county-wide expansion.
- Develop strategies to improve and diversify the economy in Sublette County, Wyoming.
- Act as a central contact for prospective or existing businesses wishing to locate or expand in Sublette County, Wyoming.
- Act as the liaison between local, state, and federal agencies to collect information about programs concerning economic development. Provide the names of contacts and details about available programs to interested individuals or businesses.
- Communicate with and coordinate the efforts of various groups in the County concerned with economic development such as local governments and the Chamber of Commerce.
- Actively work to identify and follow up on leads concerning potential businesses that could be attracted to the County or concerning possibilities for expanding existing businesses to create more jobs.
- Promote Sublette County’s business climate through an information campaign designed to educate businesses with potential for moving to Sublette County.